Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22 - January 22, 2012

I figured today was going to be a slow day since I needed to stay indoors to get a quiz made up for tomorrow and put the final touches on the mid-term exam.  Instead of going out, I was just going to post pictures of some of the birds I have seen already and/or some interesting shots I took while birding.  I am still going to do that.

But as I have mentioned a few times in my posts, birding, and life, have minds of their own.  So while working on school things this morning, I got up to look at the feeders for a minute.  And guess what?!  On the suet feeder was a Hairy Woodpecker.  I was hoping for one since I have seen them here in the past, but it was nice for the bird to come to me instead having to go out looking for it.

So at 12:13pm with a temperature of 28F with overcast sky but calm winds:

28)  Hairy Woodpecker   1


Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
Re Bellied Woodpecker
Red Bellied Woodpecker


House Finch




Water - Trolley  Trail
Water - Trolley Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment