Saturday, October 13, 2012

August 21 to August 27 - Day 233 to Day 239

Common Mergs and Great Egret
Can't believe that I have not posted anythgin since the last week in August - but then again, school started at the end of that week for me.

So for the week I went over to Nonnewaug High School at different times and walked my usual route along the river.  Since I did not see any new birds during this time I won't go into my usual detailed description of time and weather conditions.


A hard to see Cedar Waxwing
What I did see though was:  American goldfinch (m/f), catbird, common mergansers (10), great egret, eastern kingbird, song sparrow, phoebe, belted kingfisher, crow, cardinal, great blue heron, redstart (m/f), turkey vulture, chipping sparrow, hummingbird (f), titmouse, chestnut-sided warbler (f), chickadee, red-tailed hawk, mockingbird, bluejay, mallard (f), bluebird (4), red-bellied woodpecker, and cedar waxwings (4).

No comments:

Post a Comment