Sunday, December 16, 2012

October 8, 2012 - Day 281

Decided to check out the Hollow after school.  I knew not many warblers will be around now since their migration had begun but I figured to give it a try anyways.

Besides the 'regs', I did see a Black and White Warbler as well as a Brown Creeper which I noticed climbing up a tree while looking at another bird!  I also saw a yellowish bird, with black strips on its side, a white belly, and an eye ring which I need to look up in my books.

Species seen:  Golfinch, Chickadee (2), Mournign Dove, Great Blue Heron, Titmosue, hairy Woodpecker (male), Crow, Blue Jay, Phoebe, House Wren, Catbird, White-Throated Sparrows (6), Cardinal, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Black and White Warbler, and Brown Creeper.

DATA:  3:42-4:35pm; 58F; cloudy; calm

91)  Black & White Warbler
92)  Brown Creeper




No comments:

Post a Comment